ZTE Corporation Dubai Recruitment 2021 Legal Advisor Jobs – ZTE Corporation is a global leader in information technology and telecommunications. It was founded in 1985 and providing integrated solutions and innovative technologies for global operators, enterprise and government, and consumers from over 160 countries across the globe. The authorized website of ZTE Corporation Dubai Recruitment is www.zte.com.cn. It is believes of ZTE that the technology innovation is a core value of the company, so that they investing more than 10% of annual revenue in its Research and Development.
ZTE Corporation Dubai Recruitment 2021 Legal Advisor Jobs
- Name of Post: Senior Legal Counsel/ Legal Advisor
- Total Vacancies: Only One (01 Post)
- Gender: Both Male/ Female
- Nationality: There is no any bar on nationality.
- Job Location: Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Minimum Eligibility Norms: Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in Law (LL.B) from an authorized University.
Experience Required: At least five years working experience with a law firm or as a full time in house legal counsel in another international company.
Knowledge of ICT or and telecommunication industry
Desired Candidate Profile:
- LL.M Degree
- Language: excellent in English, Arabic & French will be preferred.
- Common Law background
- Any further commercial qualification i.e. Tax Law, Financial Management will be a plus point.
- Legal advice and support on all legal issues
- Manage legal litigations, processes and corporate transactions
- Ranging from statutory compliance, labour relations
- Review, draft and administer legal agreements
- Negotiate with partners such as suppliers, customers, banks and so on.
- Keep management abreast of concerned laws and regulations
- Efficient and effective management of legal matters of the UAE companies
- Expected to handle legal matters and compliance affairs in other MEA countries if needed
- Provide legal and compliance training support if required.