Civil Service Jobs in Glasgow 2023 – Work & Pension Department Careers (sponsorship jobs in UK) – 16 positions in the Universal Credit (UC) directorate are up for filling with DWP. We are searching for individuals to fill these important roles and assist us in providing our services. Candidates that can effectively collaborate with a team to provide the greatest possible customer experience are encouraged to apply. These positions will be located at both the Buchanan and Dundas Universal Credit Service Centres. Successful candidates will be put on the DWP pay scale and terms and conditions, and standard promotion rules will be in effect.
Work & Pension Department Careers – Latest Openings
- Post Updated: 23 April 2023
- Name of Post: UC Administrative Officer – Glasgow
- Job Location: Glasgow Northgate, 96 Milton Street, Glasgow G4 0DX
Roles & Responsibilities
Candidates needs to follows below described roles after joined Work & Pension Department Careers.
- With a wide variety of claimants, show that you have good communication abilities on the phone and online.
- Take charge of your cases and manage them by working with other DWP departments to advance claimants on the road to employment.
- Adapt your service to claimants’ needs and make sure they get the right payout at the right time.
- Develop cordial connections with claimants that inspire, drive, and increase trust by displaying empathy and compassion.