Winchester Jobs and Apprenticeships 2023 – IT Manager Jobs in UK, An amazing opportunity has arisen for an Application Support Analyst to join our active Shared IT Service between Test Valley Borough Council and Winchester City Council. For someone who wants to begin or advance their career in IT, this position is a fantastic chance.
Winchester Jobs and Apprenticeships – Today Jobs
Post Updated: 16th May 2023
Name of Posts:
- IT Application Support Analyst
- IT Project Manager
- Mayors Secretary
- Exchequer Services Apprentice
- Service Lead: Legal & Governance
Winchester Jobs and Apprenticeships – Benefits
- Employer-paid health savings account
- salary sacrificing programme for vehicles and bicycles
- Depending on the period of employment, annual leave increases from 26 to 33 days.
- Adaptable working conditions
- 13 extra days of flex time each year (subject to operational needs)
- Option to purchase up to 5 extra days of yearly leave
- Parking at any Winchester Park and Ride is free during business hours.
- Having a Local Government Pension Scheme membership