Wildlife Fundraising Jobs 2023 – Charity Fundraiser Jobs in Birmingham, A collection of Wildlife Trusts founded Wildlife Fundraising (Central) Ltd. in 2013 to attract new members and assist them in carrying out their mission to secure a better future for local wildlife. Wildlife Fundraising (Central) Ltd. is a non-profit corporation. We want to combine the best facets of a fundraising organisation with the benefits of working locally for the Wildlife Trust family.
Wildlife Fundraising Jobs 2023, Latest Jobs
Post Updated 26th April 2023
Name of Post: Membership Recruiter/ Charity Fundraiser
- Having a valid driver’s licence and access to a car or van is necessary for transporting supplies and equipment.
- A history in sales or in-person fundraising is preferred but not required.
Online Apply Here & Check Full Details
Wildlife Fundraising Jobs – Benefits
- Chartered Institute of Fundraising approved training
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Supportive team in the field and office
- 30 days holiday entitlement (inc. bank holidays, pro-rata)
- Travel contribution
- Career development opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Full charity-branded uniform, kit and ID badge provided
University of Warwick Careers 2023 – Professor Jobs Birmingham
Leave A Comment