Wheel of Fate Careers May 2022 Immigration Executive Jobs in Dubai, The Wheel of Fate Investment LLC (WOF) actively acknowledge to “the Belt & Road” initiative and is focused to raising a high-end integrated product service hub, upgrading and leading of industrial quality with humanistic care and making pragmatic contributions to continuously satisfy client’s pursuit of a better life in all aspects. The authorized website of Wheel of Fate Careers is https://wheeloffate.ae. The Equity Investment, Real Estate Brokerage/ Development, Automobile Trading/ Rental/ Service, Luxury/ General Trading, Immigration, Outdoor Sports, Hotel Management, Restaurant, Celebrity Club, and Public Relation Consultancy Services are the primary portfolio of Wheel of Fate.
Wheel of Fate Careers May 2022 Immigration Executive Jobs
- Name of Post: Immigration Executive – Native Mandarin Speaker
- Total No. of Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Benefits: As per Company Standard
- Nationality: Chinese are preferable
- Monthly Salary: 6000 to 8000 AED (Rs.115715 to 154286)
- Job Location: Dubai UAE
Education: The Bachelor Degree in any stream is required to apply. Mandarin speaker is highly need for the role and someone who can join immediately. Experience: At least 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience would be required
- Provide responsible, professional and enthusiastic investment immigration consulting services to the clients
- Prepare a full range of overseas immigration documents
- As per the needs of immigration policies, evaluate and analyse the background of client and guide them about overseas investment programs and design immigrants.
- Follow arrangements, channel maintenance and actively participate in different marketing activities
- Have a sense of responsibility and professionalism, be trustworthy & honest and recognize the corporate culture
- Use communication, sales and professional knowledge to build potential customer database into authorized company customers
How to Apply for Wheel of Fate Careers:
Candidates can meet to Aisha (Talent Acquisition Specialist) at the Head Office, West Wing, 11th Floor, The Gate Building, DIFC, Dubai and Post Box 113063, landline No. 04 2452333 and Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org for interview.