Welder Jobs in Dubai June 2022 Welding Jobs in Dubai with Visa – Welding is a fabrication process that joins materials, commonly thermoplastic or metals by producing high heat of melt the parts together and allowing them to cool, causing fusion. Welding is different from lower temperature techniques such as soldering and brazing, which do not melt the parent metal (base metal). Welding is a generally used skill presenting opportunities to build careers in construction and fabrication.
Through practical welding educations people can achieve high level welding skills which are greatly sought after and they do not need to stagnate in jobs of welder if they want to further grow their lifestyle. There is enormous range to get employment at all levels for IIW Diploma holders in quality-oriented fabrication companies and also in overseas construction sites.
Top Welder Jobs in Dubai:
- NSGT LLC Dubai Recruitment – Welder Fabricator Jobs in Dubai
- Gulf Metal Foundry Careers – GMF Machine Operator Jobs in Dubai
- Sharjah Airport Careers – Internship Program Jobs
- Empower Dubai Recruitment – Welder, Engineer, Auditor & Driver Jobs
- Bin Eid Executive Search & Selection Careers – Welder, HVAC & IT Technician Jobs in Dubai
- Magnum Technology Center Careers – 6G & 4G Welders and Structural & Pipe Fabricators Jobs in Dubai
Basic Eligibility Norms to be a Welder:
- Individuals must have completed 10th class certificate from a central/ state board
- Ability to comprehend oral/ written instructions in English to get welder jobs in Dubai
- Should have some background knowledge/ experience in industry or basic skill in metal working as pre-qualification.
- Must possess good physical, mental and health capability
- Minimum age norms prescribed in the State & Indian Central labour Laws applicable
Types of Welding
|Welding Process [Welder Jobs in Dubai]|
|1.) Fusion Welding||2.) Solid State Welding|
|A.) Gas Welding||A.) Solid State Welding|
|B.) Resistance Welding|
|C.) ARC Welding|
|D.) Newer Welding|
|E.) Thermit Welding|