Virtual Internships Dubai Recruitment 2021 Company Placement Manager Jobs – Virtual Internships matches employers all around the world with educational institutions & universities that have students looking for internship opportunities. The authorized website of Virtual Internships Dubai Recruitment is www.virtualinternships.com. It also handles the administration of internship including monitoring placements to ensure that both parties are happy and working with both sides to ensure they are able to make the most of the opportunity. The aim of Virtual Internships is to ensure that employer choose the right candidate for the job and able to offer meaningful placement.
Virtual Internships Dubai Recruitment Placement Manager Jobs
- Total Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Gender: Male/ Female
- Nationality: Any European/ Arabic National
- Job Location: Ajman, Abu Dhabi, Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Minimum Eligibility Norms:
- Candidates should have Graduate Degree with a driven and ambitious approach and 01 to 03 years working experience in Business Development, Sales and Recruitment.
- Candidates must fluent in English language. There is no need an ILETS but if a candidate has it would be 7.0+.
- Understanding of company mission and products
- Passionate about the employability of graduates/ students
- Eager to work in a fast paced high growth startup.
- Target/ goal orientated.
How Virtual Internships Works:
- Firstly candidates are required to select internship program from eighteen different career fields.
- Candidates have also an option to choose their location from South America, North America, Africa, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
- Candidates can also forward their resume to Virtual Internships to find better match.
- Find dates to fit your schedule and choice of duration.
- Duration range is from 1 to 4 months with options of 10 to 30 hours per week.
- Record your video application.
- Confirm your acceptance.
- Up-skill yourself with career bridge.
- Match internship and begin it.