Vetorix Marine Engineering Recruitment 2021 Electrician Jobs in Sharjah – Vetorix Marine Ship Repairing (Vetorix Engineering) was founded over three decades ago with the objective of serving the market of non destructive inspection for metal components. The authorized website of Vetorix Marine Engineering Recruitment is http://www.vetorixndi.com. Vetorix Engineering serves globally in a variety of sectors that employ composite materials such as racing, aerospace, automotive, marine (leisure & commercial) and industry. The primary goal of group is offering a unique service that combines different testing techniques to guarantee an overall inspection and to provide a comprehensive solution for any specific needs.
Vetorix Marine Engineering Recruitment 2021 Electrician Jobs
- Total Vacancies: Only One (01 Post)
- Name of Rank: Marine Electrician
- Benefits: Health Insurance, VISA
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Any
- Job Location: Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)
Qualification Norms: Candidates should have passed certificate of Diploma in the concerned stream from an authorized University.
Experience: The relevant experience of 3 to 5 years is also required to apply.
- Strips insulation from wire ends and solders ends to terminals, using soldering iron & stripping pliers, connects power supply circuits to radar, radio, fire control, sonar, & other electronic equipment.
- Installs conduit to bulkheads with screws and brackets, using threads wires and hand tools through conduit to terminals, for example circuit breakers, connection boxes, switch panels and voltage regulators
- Maintains adequate inventories of electrical spare parts and requisitions replacement as needed.
- The marine electrician will repairs, installs wiring, fixtures, and equipment for all electrical services abroad ship and in shipyard facilities following wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Maintains electrical system maintenance histories notating date and extent of alterations/ repairs
How to Apply: Candidates having above discussed norms can forward their current CV with covering letter to contact number 0557782459 only in between official time.