UX Designer Edinburgh 2023: Tesco Bank Careers UK, Tesco Bank Careers are a thriving design firm with designers from all backgrounds and professional backgrounds, all of whom share a love for the craft of design. By demonstrating the capacity of Human Centred Design to develop creative solutions based on a thorough understanding of people, we have increased in strategic relevance inside Tesco Bank over the previous five years.
UX Designer Edinburgh – Latest Jobs
- Post Updated: 09 June 2023
- Name of Post: Senior UX Designer
- Department: Customer Experience Design
- Location: Edinburgh
- Ref: 7701
- As a member of a project or product team, accept responsibility for the success and delivery of experiences by contributing design skills, knowledge, and expertise to support efficient design processes.
- To define experience strategies and design experiences that provide significant customer outcomes, use customer research and a thorough grasp of desired business goals.
UX Designer Edinburgh – Experience
- design research expertise, including the ability to plan research, conduct moderated interviews, analyze data, and synthesize findings.
- Developing experience plans based on client and corporate requirements.
- A strong history in designing experiences and interfaces for the web and mobile platforms while having a thorough awareness of the opportunities and limitations of various platforms.
- Contributing to a design system by utilizing suitable design standards and having an understanding of inclusive and accessible design.
- Interacting, persuading, and negotiating with a variety of stakeholders to generate enthusiasm and support for design suggestions; utilizing discretion to arrive at reasonable compromises that don’t jeopardies customer outcomes.