Unibuild Transport Sharjah Recruitment June 2022 – Broker Jobs – Unibuild General Transport Limited offers only the best, reliable, state of the art, cost efficient transport, technology and equipment. The authorized website of Unibuild Transport Sharjah Recruitment is www.unibuild.ae. Unibuild has higher experienced, caliber, and dedicated team of professionals who is always ready to help their clients in the step by step planning and construction. The helpline contact number of Unibuild General Transport Limited is +971 52 544 5228 and address is Post Office Box No. 63494, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Unibuild Transport Sharjah Recruitment, Broker Jobs
- Department: Unibuild General Transport Limited
- Post Updated: 09th May 2022
- Name of Post: Broker
- Gender: Male
- Job Location: Dubai UAE
- Experience: 5 to 8 years
- Eligibility: Must have UAE driving license
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can meet to Mr. Ahmad (HR) of Unibuild General Transport Limited at P.O Box 63494, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Mobile +971 52 544 5228/ +971 50 898 5210 and Email id email@example.com.
Unibuild Transport Sharjah Recruitment, Engineer Jobs
- Total Vacancies: Only One (01 Post)
- Name of Rank: Marine Electrician Engineer
- Gender: Only male will be eligible to apply.
- Nationality: Any
- Job Location: Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)
- Benefits: Visa, & Health Insurance
Qualification Education: Candidates should have Post Graduation Degree in any stream from an authorized University. Experience: Candidates must have working experience from 5 to 10 years in the concerned area.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The engineer may able to repairs and installs wiring.
- Following wiring diagrams and blueprints
- Fixtures and equipment for all electrical services aboard ship and in shipyard facilities
- Installs conduit to bulkheads with screws and brackets
- Using threads wires and hand tools through conduit to terminals such as circuit breakers, connection boxes, switch panels and voltage regulators.
- Tests electrical characteristics like as voltage, phase angle, resistance, in circuits, ohmmeters, using voltmeters, and phase rotation indicators.
- Conduct insulation resistant measurements of electrical cables to determine condition and effects replacement or repairs if required.
- Repair of generators, performs maintenance, controllers, switchboards, electrical motors, circuit breakers, alarm, distribution panels and lighting circuits.
- Alteration to electrical systems aboard ships and or participates and supervises in the installation.