UAEU Careers 2022 Instructor, Analyst & RA Vacancies – United Arab Emirates University Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is the first and foremost comprehensive national university in the UAE. It was founded in 1976 by late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan. The authorized website of UAEU Careers is www.uaeu.ac.ae. The vision of university is to offer innovation and leadership in research, higher education and community service at international and national levels. The helpline contact number of UAEU Careers is +971 3 7673333 for query.
UAEU Careers 2022 Instructor, Analyst & RA Vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Research Assistant (Mechatronics, UAV, Robotics & Control)
- GNSS Analyst (National Space Science & Tech. Center)
- Instructor (Mathematical Sciences) COS
- Special Education Child & Family Lab Specialist (CEDU)
- Research Assistant (Dean Office) (CIT)
- Instructor in Architectural Engineering (COE)
- Ground Station Engineer (National Space Science & Tech. Center)
- Research Assistant (Curriculum & Method of Instructor) CEDU
- Post-Doctoral in RF front and electronics (COE)
- Faculty Member in Civil Law (Private Law) (CL)
How to Apply:
- The procedure to apply is purely online.
- Login to official website of United Arab Emirates University Al Ain i.e. https://jobs.uaeu.ac.ae.
- Create your personal profile online
- Choose and apply online for concerned post (those that strongly match with your education/ experience & skills)
- Upload all needed supporting certificates with your CV
- In last, after successful submission, you will get the message i.e. Thanks for your interest in employment with the UAE University.
Eligibility Norms: Candidates should have any one qualification from the following i.e. B.Sc. || Master Degree in Mathematics/ Speech & Language || M.Sc. Degree in Engineering || Bachelor Degree, || PhD, and Equivalent.
Last Date: The online registration will be closed on 31st July 2022 for RA job.