TUV Rheinland Middle East Careers June 2022 Business Manager Jobs in Dubai – TUV Rheinland Middle East FZE is the member of TUV Rheinland Group, a global leader in independent inspection, testing and certification services. The authorized website of TUV Rheinland Middle East Careers is www.tuv.com. Since 2007, TUV Rheinland Middle East FZE has established its services in the United Arab Emirates and offering wide variety of services to different industries. TUV Rheinland stands for quality and safety in virtually all areas of life and business. Founded almost 150 years ago, the company is one of the leading testing service providers in the world with annual revenues of 2 billion euros and 20600 employees.
TUV Rheinland Middle East Careers – Business Manager Jobs
- Total Vacancies: Only One (01 Post)
- Name of Post: Business Manager – Commercial Inspections
- Job Location: Dubai UAE
- Benefits: Performance Bonus, Medical Insurance, Paid Leaves, Travel Allowance, Flight Ticket
- Education: Applicants must have B.Sc. Degree (Bachelor Degree in Science) and Equivalent from an authorized university.
Experience: Aspirants should have 5 years’ experience in sales and development or 03 years in inspection, testing and certification industry handling minerals and agri commodities development.
- Manage regional marketing and sales activities in commodities
- Implement and define the sales strategy for the program in close cooperation with commercial organization
- Consistently offer market feedbacks of Middle East region
- Ensure proper adherence to business ethic while marketing
- Presents and prepares business cases for new initiatives in the countries such as alliances, investments, acquisitions etc
- Ensure participation to technical committees, seminars, meetings, conferences, reviews with the principal
How to Apply for TUV Rheinland Middle East Careers: Candidates can appear for a personal interview at the Office No. 2702, Shining Towers, Mubarak Bin Mohammed St., Khalidiyah Post Office Box 27483, Abu Dhabi UAE (Mobile +971 2 659 1500) along with original documents.