Trainee Jobs in Dubai June 2022 Jobs in UAE for Indian Graduates Freshers – A Trainee is basically known as a person taking part in a trainee program within an organization after having graduated degree from technical and higher courses. A trainee jobs in Dubai is an official employee of the company/ firm that is being trained to the job they were initially hired for. In easy words, a trainee is an employee in training.
Mostly trainee programs are organized by public sector employers and private companies where the trainee post has a varied duration depending on the program of company. The trainee programs normally consist of a fusion of practice and theory and is focused at having the trainee to learn the company from the ground up.
Eligibility Norms to get Trainee Jobs in Dubai
- High quality educational tools and framework valuable for training in clinical and non-clinical settings
- At least a Bachelor Degree from an authorized University.
- Knowledge of current industry trends and strong multitasking skills
- Relevant work experience in a similar role and proficiency in MS office
- Capability to produce content on time and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- Willingness to learn, well-organized team leader with the ability to perform multitasks, think creatively and act individually
- Conversational English and eagerness to overcome challenges
Role & Responsibilities of Trainee Jobs in Dubai
- Drive daily service and operations of all areas of business
- Maintain and develop positive working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Ensure proper training and documentation of employees
- Enjoy the learning journey and be open to learn new things
- Accept lawful instructions in regard to training, work in the workplace
- Participate in the formal training sessions/ online activities
- Submitting documentation and forms by the needed deadlines
- Seeking an appropriate supervisor to help completion of formative and summative assessments, leaning & teaching tools and application forms
- Accessing and researching new learning resources