Tornado Group Careers May 2022 Project Manager Jobs in Al Ain & Abu Dhabi – Tornado Group is one of the biggest multi-disciplinary construction and engineering groups in the UAE. The authorized website of Tornado Group Careers is https://tornado-group.com. The Tornado Group is famous for its flexibility, integrated competencies, successful project execution track record and value for money approach. The group was established in the year 2001 and gained a reputation in the sector of residential, commercial, education, public facilities, hospitality, airports, healthcare and themed projects by delivering quality services. The services offered by Tornado Group includes all kinds of electromechanical works, building construction, infrastructure, water treatment, landscaping, pools, water features and facilities management.
Tornado Group Careers, Project Manager Jobs in Al Ain
- Name of Post: Project Manager
- Total No. of Posts: Only One (01 Post)
- Job Location: Al Ain, Abu Dhabi & Dubai (UAE)
- Educational Norms: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology from an authorized University.
- Experience: Candidates must have at least 10 to 16 years of work experience in the similar role under a reputed organization.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage different activities & tasks of project to ensure it works in timely manner according to contract program and documents.
- Management of all staff relocation and moves
- Trains staff of employees in the general maintenance of infrastructures, grounds, equipment
- Measure & monitor the utilization, acquisition, and productivity of physical resources against the official objectives
- Identify the development of PPM plan and contract requirements
- Follow up the work progress on daily basis and recommend solution for recovery/ improvement
- Monitoring, reporting and keep full control to management about the cost of project
- Establishing the over all project execution plan prior to staring working on site
How to Apply for Tornado Group Careers: Candidates can appear at the Head Office, Post Box Office 52069, Building No 51, Al Nahyan, Aradah Street, Abu Dhabi UAE and send CV through email to firstname.lastname@example.org and helpline contact number is +971 2 666 4110.