The Chedi Al Bait Sharjah Resort Recruitment 2022 – Servers Jobs – The Chedi Al Bait Sharjah Resort is a unique development that brings the history of the UAE to life. The resort has 53 luxury rooms, restaurants, heritage buildings, spa and spread over, 10000 square meters. The authorized website of The Chedi Al Bait Sharjah Resort Recruitment is www.ghmhotels.com. The Chedi Al Bait is not only the first luxury resort of Sharjah, but also a new benchmark for the hospitality scene.
The Chedi Al Bait Sharjah Resort Recruitment – Latest Jobs
- Post Updated: 07th September 2022
- Job Location: Sharjah
Name of Post:
- F&B Team Leader
- Demi Chef De Partie Western Cuisine
- Guest Service Agent
How to Apply: Send CV through Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated on 09th March 2022
- Job Location Sharjah
The Chedi Al Bait Sharjah Resort Recruitment
- Sales Executive – Leisure (Location Sharjah)
- Marketing & Communications Executive
- Chef de Partie – Western Cuisine
- Senior SPA Therapist
- Housekeeping Attendants
- Demi Chef de Partie – Arabic Cuisine
How to Apply: Kindly send your complete CV through email to email@example.com. Candidates are required to specify the name of post applied in the subject title of email.
Address: The location of resort is at Heart of Sharjah, Al Mareija, Post Office Box 62727, Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) and helpline contact number is +971 (0) 6502 5555.
The Chedi Al Bait Sharjah Resort Career
Name & Location of Posts:
- Guest Service Agent (Chinese) (Sharjah)
- Female Housekeeping Attendant (Sharjah)
- Assistant Stewarding Manager (Sharjah)
- Demi Chef de Partie (Indian Specialty Chef) (Sharjah)
Minimum Eligibility Norms:
Candidates are required to have High School Certificate OR Graduation Degree with one year of concerned experience in a reputed five star hotels or luxury resort within the UAE.
- Knowledge of English language
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Friendly and customer oriented
- Time management and prioritization skills
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deal with reasonable requests/ complaints with patience and professionalism.
- Notify superiors on any deficits, damages, and disturbances.
- Ensure all rooms are inspected and cared according to prescribed standards.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as mopping, sweeping, polishing and dusting.
- Check the stock level of all consumables and replace/ order when needed.
- Follow up the health and safety rules and sanitation.