TFI Dubai Recruitment 2021 – Warehouse Supervisor Jobs – Total Freight International (TFI) Limited Liability Company (LLC) Dubai has a mission to create a meaningful and personal experience for our partners by going the extra mile, prevailing over expectation and continuously striving to set global industry standards. The authorized website of TFI Dubai Recruitment is http://www.tfiworld.com.
TFI Dubai Recruitment, Warehouse Supervisor Jobs
- Department Name: TFI World Dubai
- Name of Post: Warehouse Supervisor
- Total Number of Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Monthly Salary: 7000 to 8000 AED
- Job Location: Dubai UAE
- Nationality: Indian
- Gender: Both
- Benefits: Transportation, 30 days annual leave and medical insurance
Candidates should have B.Com (Bachelor Degree in Commerce), BBA (Bachelor Degree in Business Administration) OR MBA (Degree in Management/ Logistics) and Equivalent.
Other Eligibility Norms:
- Driving License of United Arab Emirates with knowledge of road maps
- Minimum 5 -10 years working experience in a 3PL company.
- Ability to work overnight shifts
- Team Player
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or similar job profile
- Experience and knowledge with the ways for process re-engineering
- Problem solving skills and critical thinker
- Good time management skills
- Best communication skills and great interpersonal
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
- Efficiency to manage inventory
Role & Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes warehouse HR objectives by orienting, selecting, assigning, and training, coaching, scheduling, disciplining and counseling employees
- Communicating job expectations
- Monitoring expenditures and planning appraising job contributions, adhering to policies and procedures
- Meets with warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information
- Guide, train and evaluate new warehouse employees.
- Order new supplies in a good timely manner
- Analyze shipment logs
- Updates job information by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications.