TELUS International Dubai Recruitment May 2022 Media Search Analyst Jobs – TELUS International Al Inc. is a leading digital CX (customer experience) innovator that builds designs and delivers next generation digital solutions for disruptive and global brands. The authorized website of TELUS International Dubai Recruitment is www.telusinternational.com. TELUS International is end to end service innovation such as Digital Strategy, Innovation Ideation, CX Process Consulting and UX/ UI Design. The clients of TELUS International include over 600 companies most common Travel & Hospitality, Communication & Media, E-commerce, Technology, Games, Fintech & Financial Services, and Healthcare.
TELUS International Dubai Recruitment
Post Updated: 03rd May 2022
- Organization: TELUS International Dubai
- Name of Post: Media Search Analyst
- Eligibility Norms: Must be living in the UK for a minimum of 1 year
- Freelance, Work From Home – UK
- Flexible hours to work around home life
TELUS International Dubai Recruitment Online Data Analyst Jobs
- Total Vacancies: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Name of Post: The Role – Online Data Analyst
- Nationality: Any Arabic National
- Gender: Any (Both Female/ Male)
- Job Location: Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)
- Company Industry: ISP/ Telecom
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
Education: Candidates should have any Graduation from an authorized University.
Relevant Experience: The working experience from 0 to 6 years is also required to apply.
Desired Candidate Profile: Candidates will need to have good research skills and a strong understanding of national and local information. Geographical, Cultural, Current Affairs and Social Media knowledge are very important in this role.
Role & Responsibilities:
- The post will allow candidate to work from home on a flexible schedule as an independent contractor for up to 20 hours per week completing tasks in a web based evaluation tools.
- It will involve determining the accuracy and relevance of information by referring to guidelines and performing online research provided to candidate.
- Helping to authenticate date that will be used by millions of users across the world and applications in live online search tools
- Rating tasks to validate data