Technical Writer Cambridge 2023: Hazelcast Cambridge Careers, The real-time stream processing technology that enables businesses to seize value at every instant is housed at Hazelcast. Hazelcast offers businesses a platform that integrates event streams with contextual data from traditional data stores at in-memory speeds, increasing the amount of actionable information available.
Hazelcast is exceptional in its capacity to alter processes to support its customers in gaining a competitive advantage through material revenue generation, risk management, or cost savings, regardless of the environment, from the cloud to the data centre to the edge. In order to produce top-notch product documentation for all of our user personas, Hazelcast is seeking a Senior Technical Writer who will collaborate closely with developers, project managers, UX designers, and product managers.
Technical Writer Cambridge – Eligibility Norms
- an equal level of work experience or a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- 5+ years of experience producing technical documentation professionally
- experience managing documents as code and working with static site generators like Antora.
- knowledge of organizing, researching, writing, and revising API documentation.
- knowledge of markup languages like Asciidoc.
- working with various distributed development teams with confidence.
Technical Writer Cambridge – Benefits
- 25 annual leave days plus federal holidays
- Organisational Pension Plan
- Personal Health Insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Private Dental Insurance Life Insurance