Teacher Jobs in Dubai – FROM LEARNING TO EDUCATING – TEACHERS – So basically a Teacher is a person who provides education to pupils and students. A teacher who facilitates education for an individual may also be described as a personal tutor. So here we will provide you information regarding pursuing the career of a teacher.
List of Latest Teacher Jobs Opening
Eligibility Criteria – Teacher Jobs in Dubai
- One must hold a Bachelor’s degree. School teachers in UAE are required to have at
least a completed Bachelor’s degree.
- A Master’s degree (or higher) – Teaching in Dubai with a Master’s degree or higher in the belt may provide one with better pay, benefits, and job flexibility.
- At least three years of teaching experience
- Good conduct certificate
- A valid teaching certificate, etc.
- Certificate courses
- Diploma courses
- Bachelor’s degree courses
- Master’s degree courses
- Doctorate / PhD courses
- BA and integrated courses
- BSc and integrated courses
- Diploma in Elementary education
- Bachelor of Physical education
- Pre and Primary teachers training, etc.
Advanced Courses (Teacher Jobs in Dubai)
- Master’s of Philosophy in Education
- Master’s of Science in Education
- M.A. Degree in Education
Reasons to go for the Teaching Profession
- The growing demand for teachers
- The opportunity to profoundly impact the lives of children
- The portability of the teaching credentials
- The family-friendly work schedules
- The incentives for continued education
- The satisfaction of contributing to the society
- An outlet for creativity
- A work environment that is never dull
- The chance to change the future, etc.
Some Institutions of UAE that offer good courses:
- Al Ghurair University (AGU)
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Zayed University, etc.
- American University in Dubai
- British University in Dubai, etc.
Teacher Jobs in Dubai – Career Options
- Teacher in Schools
- Private tutors
- Establishing own Coaching center
- School guidance Counsellor
- School Administrator
- Instructional Coordinator
- Educational Consultant
- College or University Academic Advisor,
Qualities of an Effective Teacher
- Love their students
- Listen to students
- Make time for their students
- Learn something new every day
- Fill the classroom with positivity
- Patiently handle challenging situations
- Maintain classroom organization, etc.
Some Public Institutions to apply for jobs
- Rashid School for Boys, Dubai
- Islamic School for Training and Education
- Latifa School for Girls
- Zabeel High School, Dubai, etc.
Some Private Institutions
- Al Adab Iranian Private School
- Al Arqm Private School
- Private School of Al Basateen
- Al Diyafah High School
Some job benefits in Dubai
- Tax-free salaries i.e. your salary will be what you will earn
- Benefits packages
- Adverse, multicultural experience
Pay Scales for Teacher Jobs in Dubai
- Public sectors – starting from approximately 12,300 – 20,400 AED
- Private sectors – starting from approximately 11,000 – 15,000 AED
Additional – Also one can go for further studies like PhD and so on to have more broad grab in jobs and incomes.