Submit Job Offer May 2022 – Well Careers.Help gives a fantastic opportunity to employers for submit their job advertisements in free. Yes, it is free – you read right thing. Our team will not charge a single penny for such a blessing work. Although, our team would appreciate employers for such great initiative step towards helping someone. Kindly read terms and conditions of our Add Job Offer policy to save from rejection. The official website to provide FREE Dubai UAE Jobs information is https://careers.help. There are five easy steps to submit FREE Job Offer.
How it Works – In 5 Easy Steps [Submit Job Offer]
- Fill out the important columns of online form
- Send an Email of that form
- Pending for Approval
- No need to pay any fee
- Ad will Live in 24 Hours
1.) Fill the Application Form as per prescribed format
|Name of Post/ Job Title
|Total No. of Posts Available
[Part Time/ Full Time/ Temporary/ Freelance/ Contractual]
[Dubai, Abu Dhabi, RAK, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman, Fujairah & Umm Al – Quwain]
|Salary Package/ Benefits
|Job Role & Responsibilities
|HR Email Address
|Last Date to Apply
|Procedure to Apply
|Interview Date & Time
|Company Address with Website
|Contact Person Name
2.) Send an Email as per following manner
- Subject: Kindly mention “Submit Job Offer” in the subject line of Email.
- Response Days: Monday to Friday [Saturday & Sunday Off]
- Response Time: 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM
- Email Job Offer: GovtNewspaper@gmail.com
Important Note: Our team will reply to you with a confirmation email containing Live Job Ad Link if your ads has been approved.
Some Reasons to Reject the Ads [Submit Job Offer]
- If the employer company does not registered as per UAE norms and have own company logo.
- If the Job Ad does not concern to UAE [United Arab Emirates]
- A company that does not have an official website with custom domain email id.
- An incomplete Email that does not match with the above discussed prescribed format.
- Either a recruitment/ employment agency OR consultancy agent who have non-licensed
- If somehow our team found fishy content