Software Developer Leeds 2023: Liberty Global Leeds UK Careers, In addition to being a prominent investor in cutting-edge infrastructure, content, and technology enterprises, Liberty Global is a global leader in convergent internet, video, and mobile communications. You will be in charge of designing our end-to-end digital customer experience while answering to the Head of Product & Experience. You will be in charge of improving our digital onboarding journeys for our solar and electric vehicle goods to give our customers the best possible digital experience.
Software Developer Leeds – Experience
- A degree in UX/UI, graphics, or product design is required.
- Experience with CX, product design, and/or innovation is preferred.
- Working together as a team to meet deadlines while producing quality work and working with outside partners
- becoming a part of digital projects or departments
- designing products or services aimed at customers
- Ideal B2C retail experience includes the creation of customer journeys, service designs, and workshop facilitation.
Software Developer Leeds – Role
- Work with the team to optimise digital designs, journeys, and user stories using customer data, industry research, analytics, and insights.
- combines brand identity with creative assets to enhance the customer experience.
- Branding and digital design can be used to bring consumer proposals to life.
- Test the operational viability of new services by prototyping or piloting them.
- Make sure to create and test a comprehensive, integrated end user (customer) experience.
- Wireframes for app and website journey designs should be created and iterated.
- Working together with the development team will help designs come to life.