Software Developer Cambridge 2023: Grayce Cambridge UK Jobs, We are seeking a Graduate Salesforce Developer (Software Developer Cambridge) to join us and start our acclaimed Tech+ development plan, where you will increase your technical knowledge and expertise. Along with a mentor, you will have the chance to learn and advance your knowledge while working on cutting-edge projects for our clients in ESG (Environmental Social Governance), digital & AI (Artificial Intelligence), cybersecurity, IT Transformation, large-scale business change, and more. You will also receive monthly coaching and support from your Grayce Delivery Manager.
Software Developer Cambridge – Eligibility
- a technical degree with at least a 2:1, ideally in computer science, information technology, business information systems, etc. Although not required, we will take applicants with previous experiences into consideration.
- exposure to pertinent technological ideas such as programming languages, frameworks, tools, and/or legislation
- a strong desire to pursue a career in technical analysis within the fields of information security, testing, or software development
- a passion for problem-solving and the use of analytical abilities to produce work of the highest calibre
Software Developer Cambridge – Benefits
- A competitive salary of £26,800 is offered, with the possibility of an increase as part of our yearly review process (you may see a pay raise of 100% in just three years).
- Industry-recognized credentials that are totally financed by us Mentors and coaches that make sure you’re improving your abilities and always giving your best
- pension plan
- Grayce supported annual social gatherings like #TogetherFest.
- the chance to participate in a number of programmes, such as Sustainability and EveryOneEmpowered as well as Our Grayce Employee Forum Employee Assistance Programme, a confidential service that provides round-the-clock support for a variety of issues, including mental health and legal support, 365 days a year.