SEPCOIII International Dubai Recruitment 2021 Senior Legal Counsel Jobs – SEPCOIII Electric Power Construction Company Limited is a global engineering corporation that specializes in the construction of various types of power plants including PV, CSP, Wind, Energy Storage, Sea Water Desalination, Nuclear, Gas, Biomass, Coal, Oil, Rehabilitation as well as infrastructure, etc. The authorized website of SEPCOIII International Dubai Recruitment is www.sepco3intl.com. The primary models of SEPCO III is EPC, EPCO, BOO, BOT, and PMC and can provide clients with a full range of services including location, feasibility study, engineering, commissioning, construction, procurement, operation and maintenance.
SEPCOIII International Dubai Recruitment Sr Legal Counsel Jobs
- Total No. of Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Gender: Male or Female
- Nationality: Any
- Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Qualification Education: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Law (LL.B) | Master/ Post Graduation Degree in Law i.e. LL.M (Legal Professional) and equivalent from an authorized University.
- Candidates must have 5 to 8 years of concerned experience in legal affairs preferably in construction industry including minimum of one year in the post of progressively increasing responsibilities of managing the junior counsels.
- Arbitration/ litigation + in house counsel experience
- Attractive knowledge of FIDIC, contract management, negotiation, claims, drafting, arbitration, taxation, labor law, and risk & compliance management
Language: English (Arabic is plus point)
- Alert, propose and advise appropriate solution of legal needs and anticipate risks.
- Good knowledge of ADR techniques and vast experience to handful of cases.
- Able to negotiate and draft a wide range of contracts such as letters of intent, confidentially agreements, MOU, novation agreement, partnership agreement, EPC contract, consortium agreement, O&M agreement, sale of assets, merger & acquisition agreements, share purchase agreements, and project finance agreements.