Senior Cyber Security Consultant 2023 – BT Group UK careers, BT is a subsidiary of the BT Group, which also includes EE, Openreach, and Plusnet. Every day, millions of people rely on us to help them live their lives, power their companies, and keep public services operating. We link friends and family, clients and colleagues, and people and opportunities. We keep the company wheels turning and the emergency services responding.
Senior Cyber Security Consultant – Today Updates
- Location: 1 Braham Street, London, United Kingdom
- Eligibility Norms: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in information security with a strong focus on compliance in PCI DSS and ISO 27001 and cloud security, with a focus on AWS
- Salary: Competitive salary
Online Apply Here & Check Full Details
Senior Cyber Security Consultant – Benefits
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- 10% on target bonus
- Life Assurance
- Option to join the Healthcare Cash Plan or other benefits such as dental insurance, gym memberships etc.
- 50% off BT and EE mobile pay monthly or SIM only plans.
- Pension scheme
- Exclusive colleague discounts on our latest and greatest BT broadband packages