Seeb Interior Design Careers June 2022 Business Development Manager Jobs in Dubai – Seeb Interior Design was founded with the view that design has the power to transform lives for individual, culture, and communities. The authorized website of Seeb Interior Design Careers is www.seeb-design.com. SEEB has built a client base data with commitment to creating regenerative designs that heal quality of life and environment of top commercial, residential, and retail within the United Arab Emirates. SEEB have successfully achieved over 200 projects since the year 2012 in Jumeirah Road/ Islands, Emirates Hills, JLT, Tecom Area, Business Bay, DIFC, Media, and Internet City, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, and Dubai Design District.
Seeb Interior Design Careers – BD Manager Jobs
- Total No. of Posts: Only One (01 Post)
- Name of Rank: Business Development Manager
- Benefits: Attractive Incentives + Mobile/ Card with Fuel
- Nationality: Any Arabic/ Indian OR GCC National
- Job Location: Dubai (UAE)
- Qualification Norms: Candidates should have Graduation/ MBA/ PG Diploma in Business Management, Marketing and Equivalent.
- Experience: Candidates must be only from Contracting, Real Estate OR Interior Design Industry and experience in handling UAE market.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Researching individuals and organizations to find new opportunities
- Overseeing and planning new market initiatives
- Attending meetings, conferences and industry events
- Increasing the value of present clients while attracting new ones
- Developing and finding new markets and improving sales
- Develop proposals and quotes for clients
- Responsible for generating sales with existing and new clients
- Training personnel and helping team members to develop their skills
- Grow goals for the development team and business growth
How to Apply for Seeb Interior Design Careers – Candidates can meet to Mr. Saeed Heshmati for personal interview at the address of Office No. 1812, The Binary Tower by Omniyat Business Bay, Dubai UAE, Post Office Box 45461, Dubai and helpline mobile no. is 00971 50 8744673.