Security Guard Leeds 2023: University of Leeds Careers UK, This position will be centred on the university campus, however it will require the ability to drive an automatic vehicle to attend events off campus. One of the top 135 universities in the world is the University of Leeds. With more than 39,000 students, we have a genuinely international community that relies on the assistance and support of the Security Team. We are seeking individuals to join our team who are professional, proactive, and extremely motivated. You must be able to support both students and staff, tailoring your communication approach to the circumstance, as the position is very customer-focused.
Security Guard Leeds – Duties
- establishing a visible presence on campus and other University of Leeds assets, buildings, and properties, including patrols in vehicles and on foot, to ensure the security and safety of all university staff, students, visitors, and infrastructure;
- Attending occurrences, reporting them (such as those involving student welfare, criminal activity, the activation of fire, intruder, or panic alarms, or after-hours maintenance difficulties), coordinating with the appropriate services, and keeping accurate records
- Monitoring of the alarm and CCTV systems, general consumer inquiries, emergency calls, and face-to-face client inquiries are all done in the control room.
Security Guard Leeds – Latest Jobs
- Location: Leeds – Main Campus
- Salary: £22,197 to £24,715 p.a.
- Last Date: Sunday 02 July 2023
- Grade: Grade 4
- Post Type: Full Time
- Working Time: 365 days per year