SBK Real Estate Recruitment 2022 HR Executive Jobs – SBK Real Estate, Dubai (United Arab Emirates) was incorporation from 1995. The authorized website of SBK Real Estate Recruitment is www.sbkrealestate.com. With 88 mix use buildings, SBK Real Estate manages over seven thousand keys spread across Sharjah, Dubai, and Ajman. The group has over eleven hundred employees spread across, accounts management, lease management, facilities & hospitality services management. The Dubai location of SBK Real Estate is Suite 201, Karama Centre, Shopping Mall Kuwait Street, Karama, Post Box 15709, Dubai and helpline contact number is +971 (4) 337 4499.
- Department Name: SBK Real Estate
- Post Name: HR Executive
- Total Vacancies: Only One
- Location: Dubai
- Post Updated: 12th April 2022
- Salary: 3000 to 4000 AED
- Qualification: Graduation
SBK Real Estate Recruitment – Leasing Executive Jobs
- Name of Post: Leasing Executive (Experienced)
- Total No. of Posts: Two Vacancies (02 Posts)
- Nationality: Preference will be given to Indian
- Gender: Male only
- Job Location: Dubai (UAE)
- Benefits: Medical Insurance, Visa, Group Life Insurance, Bachelor Accommodation etc as per UAE laws
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification Education: Candidates should have Graduation from authorized institute with minimum two years of experience with a real estate agency and developer in similar capacity with excellent proven track record.
- Only candidates with valid UAE driving license need to apply.
- Good understanding of property market of UAE.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Assist sales manager in actively leasing of existing and new properties.
- Responsible for maximizing the sales of the company by leasing of the properties
- Maintain regular contact with landlords, developers, owners and tenants to find new business opportunities and assess existing ones.
- Keep up to date with UAE real estate market and proposed developments, tenants, property laws, investors, competitors and their marketing activities.
- Negotiate and meet with business partners to finalize transactions.
- Ensure documents are correctly filled, deposits paid and contracts are delivered properly.