Samsung Engineering Careers 2022 QC Inspector Jobs in UAE – Samsung Engineering was founded in the year 1970 and has grown from a modest domestic engineering firm to a globally authorized name in the EPC market. The authorized website of Samsung Engineering Careers is www.samsungengineering.com. In Dec of 2017, Sungan Choi was elected president of Samsung Engineering. He has been with Samsung group since 1989. On 9th Feb 2022 Samsung Engineering has announced as one of the world’s leading engineering, construction, procurement and project management (ERC&PM) company.
Samsung Engineering Careers 2022 QC Inspector Jobs
- Name of Post: QC Inspector-Steel-Structure
- Number of Posts: Only One (01 vacancy)
- Job Location: United Arab Emirates
- Benefits: Flight Tickets & Medical Insurance
- Post Updated: 28th April 2022
- Nationality: There is no bar upon Nationality.
- Functional Type: Inspector/ QC/ QA/ Testing & Quality
- Education: Candidates must have possessed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR certificate concerned to mechanical discipline and Equivalent.
- Experience: Candidates must have at least 10 to 15 years of work experience in the similar role and equivalent.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Review, Approve, & Prepare the concerned inspection reports where inspection results are recorded
- Performing and managing inspection of steel structure streams
- Ensure bolt tightening of each steel structural component are compiled as per norms
- Inspect and monitor specific structural concerned activities such as kick plate, granting alignment, handrail installation and ladder.
- Facilitate and reject the return of unacceptable materials
- Able to check that appropriate and suitable test and inspection tools are used
- Conduct preparatory meetings with subcontractors concerned to steel structure definable features of work
Job Specific Specialty for Samsung Engineering Careers
- ITP Study
- Prevention & Solving inconsistency
- RFI management
- Plant Start-up
- Final Hand Over
- Pre- Commissioning Activities
- Construction Completion
- Punch Clear Management & Implementation