Salesforce Belfast 2023 Bullhorn United Kingdom Careers UK – The market leader in staffing industry software is Bullhorn. More than 10,000 businesses rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their whole staffing process after more than 20 years in business. Bullhorn has experienced year over year growth, becoming the market leader in the recruitment software space while providing new opportunities for over 35% of our employees to advance their careers in 2021. Bullhorn is led by the original co-founder, partnered with venture capital, and powered by seasoned leaders across a global workforce with an eye towards innovation.
Salesforce Belfast – Latest Vacancies
Post Updated 12 June 2023
Name of Posts:
- Salesforce Consultant
- Senior Salesforce Engineer
- Salesforce Consultant – #1518
Location: Remote, United Kingdom
Salesforce Belfast – Eligibility Norms
- You have three to five years of experience defining and carrying out enterprise software projects.
- You have knowledge of all aspects of the SDLC (Systems Development Lifecycle) methodology as well as experience with business process analysis.
- You’ve previously set up applications using Salesforce.com or Force.com.
- You are familiar with the features of Force.com (Paas) and Salesforce.com (Saas), and you have a solid grasp of the database model.
- You have previous expertise collaborating with System Integrators and other outside vendors.
- You are certified as a Salesforce Platform App Builder or SF Certified Admin.
- You are familiar with Salesforce Appexchange products including Conga, Financialforce, and DocuSign.
- You’ve worked with middleware programmes like Jitterbit and Informatica Cloud as well as integration strategies involving the use of APIs (SOAP, REST).