Royal Group Abu Dhabi Recruitment 2021 Finance Consultant Jobs – Royal Group Abu Dhabi has diversified business activities such as trade, media, real estate, financing, manufacturing, information technology, construction, entertainment, education, hospitality, healthcare, retail and robotics are focused on creating opportunities for sustainable growth and strategic expansion. The authorized website of Royal Group Abu Dhabi Recruitment is www.royalgroupuae.com. The head office of Royal Group is located at PO Box No.5151, Abu Dhabi, UAE and helpline contact number is +971 (2) 8111 111.
Royal Group Abu Dhabi Recruitment Oracle Projects Jobs
- Name of Post: Oracle Projects & Finance Consultant
- Total Posts: Two (02 Vacancies)
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
- Gender: Both males and females are eligible to apply.
- Benefits: Medical Insurance + Visa
- Nationality: Any Arabic National
Minimum Eligibility Norms:
Qualification: Candidates must have passed certificate of Graduation and equivalent.
Experience: At least 8 to 13 years relevant experience is required to apply.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert level knowledge of integration of Oracle Projects with other modules like AR, AP, GL, PO, INV, WIP, HRMS, PJM, OTL, Payroll and third party application.
- Problem solving skills and strong analytical
- Well versed in standard Microsoft Office tools such as PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel and Visio.
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS implementation
- Well versed with Oracle Financials R12 application
- Should be able to rollout Oracle Financials applications
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle Projects Suite like as Oracle Project Billing, Oracle Project Costing, Resource Management and Oracle Project Management
- End to end implementations of 2-3 Oracle projects.
- Identifying key business processes/ costing, elements involved in project management, billing, and related functions like inventory management at project sites and procurement
- Serve as Oracle EBS projects suite
- Prepare the documents/ deliverables as per the Oracle Unified Methodology (OUM)