Robustrade DMCC Careers 2022 Accountant Jobs in Dubai – Robustrade DMCC [Dubai Multi Commodities Centre] is Dubai (United Arab Emirates) based reputed business house, with more than twenty-five years in international business, associate in Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, deep alliances with companies across Africa. The authorized website of Robustrade DMCC Careers is https://robustrade.com. Robustrade DMCC act as intermediary between African business houses and world-wide suppliers, developing, strategizing and delivering products from world class suppliers and deploying them into ever evolving markets across Africa.
ROBUSTRADE completes its role as a leading F&B player by providing best range of below varied products such as Tomato Paste, Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Peeled Tomato, Evaporated Milk, Adult/ baby Diaper, Baby Wipe, Sanitary Napkin, Tea, Coffee, Biscuits, Mackerel in Tomato Sauce, Couscous, Mono-Sodium and FMCG product line.
Robustrade DMCC Careers – Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Indian
- Total Vacancies: Only One (01 Post)
- Monthly Salary: 4500 to 7000 AED
- Job Location: Dubai UAE
Educational Norms: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.COM) or Masters of Commerce from an authorized University.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 preferable
- Experience in Import and Export documentation but having in Shipping Logistics background will be preferable
- Experience in salary management and payroll
- Experience to basis handling, coordination and preparation of documentation like PO packing list, invoice, supplier PO, payment advice, proforma invoice, handling accounting statements for customer, vendors, invoice entry, day to day accounting transactions etc
- Basic accounting knowledge like sales, fixed assets, purchase, bank transactions, cash, petty cash and commission etc
- Report management skills like preparing cash flows, weekly supplier shipment status report and balance sheet
Duties & Responsibilities: Handles and prepares documentation such as PO, invoice, supplier, packing list, proforma invoice, payment advice, day to day transactions and invoice entry. Deal with external queries and auditor
How to Apply for Robustrade DMCC Careers
- Candidates can apply online using official website here
- Walk in Interview: Office # 2507, JBC 4, Cluster N, Jumeirah Lake Towers P.O Box: 126513, Dubai, U.A.E
- Email CV: email@example.com OR Call/ Whatsapp +971 4 451 7427