Robt Stone Abu Dhabi Recruitment 2022 – HSE Manager Jobs – Robt Stone (ME) LLC (RSME) is one of the fastest growing Infrastructure and EPC contractor executing Pipeline and Process Plants projects in the Oil & Gas Sector in the MENA region especially in United Arab Emirates. The authorized website of Robt Stone Abu Dhabi Recruitment is www.robtstone.com. ROBT. STONE possesses dynamic and young professionals to provide comprehensive turnkey solutions. RSME was established in 2006 in Abu Dhabi and has steadily developed in the last fifteen years.
- Name of Post: HSE Manager
- Post Updated: 06th April 2022
- Nationality: Indian, Filipino & Pakistani Preferred
- Job Location: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Fujairah (UAE)
- Salary: 10000 to 18000 AED
- Qualification: BE || B.TECH || B.Sc.
Robt Stone Abu Dhabi Recruitment – Coordinator Jobs
- Total No. of Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Name of Rank: Road Safety Coordinator
- Gender: Any
- Nationality: No bar for any specific nationality
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi (UAE)
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
- Should be Graduate in B.Sc. | B.TECH | BE in any stream
- Must be certified by NEBOSH
- Diploma in Fire & Safety is an advantage
- International Diploma in Health & Safety Level 6 is an advantage.
- Should be completed First Aid Training
- At least 1 to 3 years experience in the similar role
- OSHAS, IOSH, Lead Auditor (9001, 18001, 14001) is a plus
- Would be worked as Road Safety Coordinator
- Must be fluent in English language
- Field experience in Oil & Gas is mandatory
- Available in UAE and with ADNOC approval letter will be preferred.
- Provide internal induction training to the operators and drivers with subject to the company Road Safety and HSE policy
- Arranging ADNOC Onshore induction to staff
- Preparing road safety objectives and project journey management plan
- Conduct road safety awareness sessions and monthly meeting
- Inspect the vehicles and equipment’s prior to client approval
- Rectifying any damages or non compliance to ADNOC ONSHORE road safety policy