RNZ International Careers June 2022 Regional Sales Manager Jobs in Dubai – RNZ International is a professionally managed company headquartered located in Dubai, which has emerged as a lead supplier of agri inputs to Africa, South & South East Asia and MENA Region. RNZ Group produces over four hundred plus different NPK grades of water solubles, organic fertilizers, granular, suspension & liquid grades at its state-of-art facility in Jebel Ali. The authorized website of RNZ International Careers is https://rnz-group.com. RNZ envisions to offer affordable innovative products to farmers for increasing yield, thereby reducing cultivation costs without compromising food health, water, soil and environment.
RNZ International Careers – Regional Sales Manager Jobs
- Total Vacancies: Only One (01 Post)
- Job Location: Jevel Ali (Dubai) (UAE)
- Post Updated: 17th May 2022
- Candidates must have B.Sc. Agriculture OR Bachelor Degree in any field with 12 years of experience in sales strategies, sales operations and strategic implementation.
- Should have valid UAE driving license
- Willingness to travel up to 75% is important to strengthen your regional networks.
- Complete knowledge of sales in the fertilizing business
Role & Responsibilities:
- Implement and define MEASA distribution acquisition and sales strategies
- Responsible for whole sales procedure lifecycle from CRM to contract signatures, business development, account management and client portfolio renewal
- Develop and maintain an excellent network and relationship in the fertilizing business
- Create internal sales incentive schemes and policies based on revenue actualization.
- Offer sales guidance to local sales people in the country
- Monitor quality checks through a proper system and set up operational processes for smooth sales admin coordination
How to Apply for RNZ International Careers: Candidates if have norms can meet to Mr. Rupendra (HR & Admin) of RNZ International at the address of Jebel Ali Free Zone Dubai (RNZ International FZE) Post Office Box 44660, Plot # S 31119, Jebel Ali South, Dubai UAE and helpline no. +971 (4) 889 4400.