Ritz Carlton Careers 2023 – Rooms Intern Jobs in Dubai – Ritz Carlton Investing Company was established in the United States by Albert Keller, who franchised and bought the name. The authorized website of Ritz Carlton Careers is www.ritzcarlton.com. The official address of The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi Grand Canal is Post Office Box 91888, Al Maqta Area, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and helpline contact number is +971 281 88888. In the 100 years of history, the Ritz Carlton with an unbendable credo and corporate beliefs of un-wavering promises to service both in communities and hotels, recognized with numerous awards for being the gold standard of hospitality.
Ritz Carlton Careers – Latest Openings
Post Updated 15th Feb 2023
Job Location: Dubai UAE
Name of Posts:
- Rooms Intern
- Guest Experience Expert
- Guest Experience Expert – Front Desk Agent
How to Apply: Send CV through Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Updated: 25th August 2022
Job Location: Dubai [UAE]
- Bar Waitress
- Female Bartender
Process to Apply: Send resume via email to email@example.com
Ritz Carlton Careers – Front Desk Agent Jobs
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Post Updated: 21st April 2022
Name of Posts:
- Guest Relation Agent
- Front Desk Agent
- Door/ Bell Attendant
- Candidates should attain minimum of eighteen years of age from the date of apply.
- Similar work experience profile and relevant education would be highly preferable.
- Candidates already residing inside the United Arab Emirates will get preference.
- An individual should be friendly, customer oriented, polite and have a great ability to pleasure guests, so they feel a pleasurable experience.
How to Apply for Ritz Carlton Careers: Candidates having above discussed norms can send their latest CV (Curriculum Vitae) through E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the name of the post applied in the subject title of the email. Kindly mention active mobile number or valid email ID because HR department will further communicate with eligible candidates only by it.
Benefits: The salary will be discussed during the time of personal interview on the basis of qualification and time period of experience of a candidate. All other benefits will be given as per UAE labour law norms.