REPORTER JOBS IN DUBAI – KNOW HOW TO BECOME A REPORTER/JOURNALIST IN DUBAI – So to become a Journalist/Reporter in Dubai you need to study Journalism. Journalism is the study to understand the gathering and publishing information based on facts and supported with evidence and proofs. Let’s see what are the available courses and also the career options in this field.
Eligibility Criteria for REPORTER JOBS IN DUBAI
- You must be a class 12th passed student with stream either be it science, arts or commerce.
- Then you need to go for Bachelor’s degree in Journalism
- Also if you’re already done with Bachelor’s degree then you can go for Master’s degree in Journalism
- Also there are many diploma and certificate courses available but those are not preferred to let you become a Journalist.
- Some Colleges take admissions in merit basis where as some colleges conduct entrance exams that you have to qualify.
Courses available in Journalism
- Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Media
- BA in Photojournalism
- Bachelor of Arts in Convergent Journalism
- Bachelor in Sports Journalism
- BA Journalism and Communication
- BA in Cultural Studies and Media with Journalism
- Master of Arts in Mass Communication and Journalism
- Master in Photojournalism
- PG Diploma in Radio and TV Production, etc.
- Master of Multimedia
Also many Diploma courses are available:
- Diploma in Journalism
- Diploma in Creative Multimedia and Journalism
- Broadcast Journalism Diploma
- Diploma in Documentary Photography
- Diploma in Photojournalism
Reasons to go for further studies in Journalism-
- Broadening your network
- Better career prospects
- Travel and gain new experience
- To understand the social body in depth
- To bring about new changes, etc.
Reporting Jobs in Dubai
Career options after Journalism in Dubai
- Content Editor
- Radio Jockey
- TV Correspondent
- Campaign Manager
- Speech writer
- Technical Communication Specialist
- Media Researcher
- Broadcast Reporter and Presenters, etc.
Skills required becoming an efficient Journalist/ Reporter
- Critical thinking
- Communication skills
- Know the ethics of Broadcast Journalism
- Active learning
- Monitoring skills
- Innovative skills
- Analytic approach
- Information technology
- Social perceptiveness
- Attention to detail
- Ability to focus, etc.
Pay scales of Journalists in Dubai – REPORTER JOBS IN DUBAI
The average pay scales of Journalists is approximately 16,000 AED per month depending on your experience and skills, where as the lowest paid salary is approximately 500 AED per month.
Also you can go for further studies in Journalism like PhD and so on to have a broader reach in knowledge and job opportunities.
RAKBANK Dubai Recruitment – Sales Officer & Manager Jobs