Relationship Officer Jobs in Dubai (with Salaries) 22 Vacancies in UAE – A relationship officer is a mid-level post in the sales team. Relationship managers build, create and maintain strong relationships with business clients and customers of an organization. CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is a procedure in which organization administers and business its interactions with clients, especially using data analysis to study large amounts of knowledge.
Relationship managers play a crucial role in success and growth of any organization as they not only bring more customers in the table but also ensure the satisfaction of existing customer. They (Relationship Officer Jobs in Dubai) are also providing indirect feedback based on experience of clients on the growth of new products or improvement of services.
Eligibility Norms for Relationship Officer Jobs in Dubai
Most of the companies of Dubai United Arab Emirates hire management degree holders for the role of relationship officers. Although there is no any specific norms for this job, the needs of job necessitate that a person must hold formal training in a number of disciplines to be best suited for this post.
- Having 12th class certificate with Math subject is desirable
- A post graduate degree course in management (MBA)
- Graduation, preferably in a management course, marketing, communication such as Bachelor of Business Administration BBA
- Since CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is part of an MBA in General Management Course, it may be sufficient
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Some universities offer an MBA in Customer Relationship Manager course, which is specifically designed for this post.
Role & Responsibilities of Relationship Officer Jobs in Dubai
- Maintaining and building strong relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of company services and products
- Pursuing and researching new business opportunities
- Cross-selling and upselling services/ products to customers
- Identifying the requirements of clients and proposing best solutions
- Offering clients with comprehensive service/ product consultations
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and meeting revenue/ sales targets
- Communicate organization to mitigate customer issues