Receptionist Oxford 2023: Bond Williams UK Careers Near Me – You will provide outstanding customer service to everyone who enters the firm as a full-time receptionist. Complete training would be given. Amazing amenities include a gym, a subsidised canteen on site, and fresh fruit every week. Free parking, among other things. As an employment business and recruitment agency, Bond Williams Professional Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer.
Name of Posts & Location:
- HR Business Partner (Bournemouth)
- Audit Assistant Manager (Poole)
- Financial Accountant (Poole)
- Production Team Member (Didcot)
Receptionist Oxford – Role
- Meet and greet guests and deliver superior customer service
- Respond to calls and run the phone system
- Record calls and visits accurately, and relay messages promptly.
- Some billing and filing may be necessary.
- Control customers and housekeeping in the client waiting area.
Receptionist Oxford – Experience Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities, as well as IT literacy
- Outstanding multitasking and pressure-relief abilities, as well as outstanding customer service
- a warm and accessible demeanour