Receptionist Cardiff 2023: Cardiff University Jobs (Cardiff School of Social Sciences Careers) – In the fields of social policy, sociology, criminology, education, social psychology, and social work, the School of Social Sciences is a known centre of excellence for research and teaching on a global scale. With funding from the ESRC, AHRC, MRC, charitable foundations, the European Union, Central Government departments and agencies, and non-profit organizations, we carry out a sizable programme of research that is both basic and strategic.
The School was given back two subpanels in the UK Research Excellence Framework for 2021: Sociology and Education. According to grade point average, we were ranked in the top ten in each subpanel, equal first for effect in education, and fourth overall for research power in sociology.
Receptionist Cardiff – Eligibility Norms
- demonstrated aptitude at conveying information to a variety of people verbally and in writing.
- Ability to interact professionally with customers and other staff, answering questions from customers in person, on the phone, or via email.
- high calibre organizational and administrative abilities that have been demonstrated.
- the capacity to recognize issues on one’s own and decide which accepted practices’ and procedures can be used to address them.
- Evidence of IT skills includes familiarity with email, the internet, and Microsoft Office programmes.
- Basic literacy and numeracy (for instance, D-G on the NVQ1/GCSE scale or a comparable degree of work-related experience).
Receptionist Cardiff – About Role
- This open ended, 17.5-hour part-time position is now available and available immediately.
- Salary: per rata for hours worked, between $21,400 and $21,761 annually (Grade 2).
- Last Date: 27 June 2023
- Job Category: Admin
Key Duties for Receptionist Cardiff
- Offer a welcoming, highly professional reception service that is well-presented, and serve as the first point of contact for visitors, students, and outside customers.
- Offer the best possible client service by meeting, congratulating, and guiding customers as needed.
- Keep your knowledge about building facilities, locations, contacts, and services up to date so you can give clients the information they need when they need it.
- Uphold current information and encourage all clients to utilize the University’s offerings.