RAK Airport Recruitment (September) 2022 GSE Mechanic & Training Officer Jobs – The Ras Al Khaimah International Airport was established in 1976. It is midway between the Far East and Europe and gateway between the World and Ras Al Khaimah. The airport is located about 18 kilometers from the city and has modern state-of-the-art equipment and facilities & also boasts a 3760-meter-long runway. The authorized website of RAK Airport Recruitment is www.rakairport.com.
- Location: RAK
- Post Updated: 31st August 2022
Name of Posts:
- Airport Duty Officer
- Chief Fire Officer
- Paramedic Staff
- GSE Mechanic
- Software Engineer
- CNS/Electronic Technician
- RFFS Sub Officer
- Rescue & Fire Fighting Services (RFFS) Trainer
- Training Officer
- Internship Program at RAK International Airport
RAK Airport Recruitment – Project Manager Jobs
- Job Title: Project Manager
- Department: Projects & Engineering
- Location of Posting: Ras Al Khaimah UAE
Education & Experience:
- Candidates must have Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 8 year of experience in a Managerial position.
- Preferred Middle East/ United Arab Emirates working experience
- Should have experience in construction field with large projects handled such as construction of Malls, reputed large organization, pavements, terminal buildings, and etc.
Role & Responsibilities (RAK Airport Recruitment)
- To prepare contingency plans for each project.
- Be ensure a complete audit trail of the project.
- To test and prepare project completion and hand over certificates.
- To ensure project is being carried out as per the minimum requirements as set forth in the agreement.
- Manage development projects of the airport.
- Tracking project activities with the key emphasis on drawings, quality, specifications, standards, codes reviewing schedule and handling budget for cash flow requirements.
Other Skills & Requirements:
- Time management & priority between tasks.
- Follow up and execute on senior engineering manager’s delegations.
- To manage the provision of in house training, and certification programs for the staff members.
- Plan budget and purchases of department.
- To maintain as built plan for structural, architectural, mechanical, IT network and plumbing.
- Be ensure continuous revision of SOPs, staff certification, work instructions and currency checks.
How to Apply
- Send CV via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mention Post Name in Email Title