Qatar Airways Careers (September) 2022 Business Analyst Jobs – Qatar Airways is the fastest growing airline in the world. It is proud to be one of the global youngest airlines to serve all six continents. The authorized website of Qatar Airways Careers is www.qatarairways.com. Mr. Akbar Al Baker is the Chief Executive of Qatar Airways Group. Since the launch of Qatar Airways in 1997, it has earned many accolades and awards.
Qatar Airways Careers (Sept) Business Analyst Jobs
- Post Updated on 07th September 2022
Name of Posts & Apply Link:
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Business Analyst
- Customer Experience – Staff Travel Officer
- Administration Coordinator – DQ
- Office Assistant
Qatar Airways Careers – Attendant, Chef de Partie Jobs
Name of Posts & Apply Link
- Equipment Processing Standards Officer (Doha)
- Customer Research Officer (Doha)
- Customer Experience Islamabad
- Administration Coordinator
- Cargo Business Intelligence & Analytics Officer
- Airport Operations Officer DQ
- Cabin Attendant
- Executive Cabin Crew
- Administration Co-originator Cold Kitchen
- Corporate Services Support Assistant
- Chef de Partie Hot Kitchen
- Lead Business Analyst IT
- Junior Sous Chef Portioning
- Senior SEM Officer
- Junior Sous Chef Hot Kitchen
- Lead Equipment Operator
- Key Accounts Manager
- Lead HR Benefits Officer
- B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer Level II
- Design Product & Services Manager
- Systems Engineer
- Qatar Executive MOCC Engineer
- Development & Planning Engineer
For the Post of Customer Research Officer: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree OR Higher in Marketing Research, Social Sciences, Marketing, Statistics, Sociology, Psychology, Economics, Applied Computer Science, Applied Mathematics and Equivalent.
Cabin Attendant: Applicants should have minimum two years of flying work experience in business or first class.
System Engineer: Candidates must have Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering with 6 years of relevant experience
Manager Key Accounts: Bachelor Degree with 8+ years of experience of consultative selling on a multinational/ global level.
Chef De Partie: Candidates having High School Qualification with a minimum of 5 years of job related work experience and knowledge of the full menu cycles, sectors, uplifts, flight details and equipment will be eligible to apply.