PwC Middle East Careers 2022 Sales Support Jobs in Dubai – The purpose of PwC Middle East is to build trust in the society and solve important problems. The authorized website of PwC Middle East Careers is https://www.pwc.com. The company has around 7000 employees in twelve countries across the region such as Iraq, Egypt, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Libya, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, the Palestinian Territories, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates. PwC’s Academy is looking for a candidate who is capable and organised of maintaining focus on multiple projects at the same time.
PwC Middle East Careers 2022 Sales Support Jobs
Last Date to Apply: 18th March 2022
Minimum Eligibility Norms:
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree from an authorized University.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Familiarity with administrative or other CRM platforms shall be a plus
- Intermediate level of technical proficiency, user of CRM’s and computer literacy with Excel and Word
Additional Application Instructions:
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently and effectively work under pressure.
- Flexibility in working hours when it needed like in weekends, evenings
- High attention to detail and professional yet approachable manner
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic and English skills
- Support personnel for customer interaction, relationship building and engagement
- Maintaining and updating CRM to ensure validity and completeness
- Counsel/ advise queries relating to PQs
- Support retail sales and contacting unqualified and old leads
- Outgoing and incoming calls to enquiries generated from marketing activities
About Us: PWC academy is a community to solve that come together in unexpected ways to create sustained outcomes and build trust. It solve support one another as they grow, important problems, build and develop fulfilling careers.