Properties Market Dubai Recruitment 2021 Real Estate Manager Jobs – Properties Market is the leading real estate agent in Dubai for property leasing and management. The authorized website of Properties Market Dubai Recruitment is www.propertiesmarket.net. Properties Market was established with the experience of traditional property leasing and management with the strata ownership market and evolving property sales in Dubai. Approximately 300 plus properties are listed on official website of Properties Market, trusted by a community of thousands of users. The helpline contact number of Properties Market Dubai is +971 (4) 297 8333 for any query. Please call in between official time only.
Properties Market Dubai Recruitment, Real Estate Manager Jobs
- Total Vacancies: Only One (01 Post)
- Gender: Only male are eligible to apply.
- Nationality: Pakistani & Indian
- Monthly Salary: 5000 to 6000 AED
- Job Location: Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- Company Industry: Real Estate
- Functional Area/ Department: Business Development/ Sales
Minimum Eligibility Norms: Candidates should have Diploma with two years experience in a real estate, project management or a similar role.
- Extensive experience in managing property sales, purchase, development and rentals
- Experience in managing payments, determining rental rates, and negotiating contracts
- In-depth knowledge of applicable property law, financial statements and taxes
- Advanced ability to keep property owners updated.
- Ability to resolve tenant and resident complaints
- Supervise contractors & workers
- Communication skills and excellent leadership
- Determining rental income and negotiating lease agreements.
- Monitoring expenditure, real estate income as well as collecting payments.
- Reporting to investors and real estate owners on a daily basis
- Preparing financial records and statement
- Resolving complaints from tenants and residents
- Supervising staff members
- An outstanding real estate manager shall be who have sound financial knowledge and ability to manage property successfully.