Planet Green Recycling Careers May 2022 Business Development Executive Jobs in Dubai – Planet Green Recycling L.L.C. commenced its operation in the Dubai (United Arab Emirates) with a commitment to save our society from waste accumulation originating from multiple sources. The authorized website of Planet Green Recycling Careers is www.planetgreen.ae. Items that collected by Planet Green Recycling is pressurized and aerosol cans, e-waste (electronics & electrical), counterfeit products, fabric & textile waste, fused electrical lights & lamps, metal waste like copper pipes, cardboard, paper, thermocol, plastic waste, storage media like CD’s/ USB/ Magnetic tapes, life products/ obsolete inventory and personal care products (Cosmetics & perfumes) and others.
Planet Green Recycling Careers – Lady BDE Jobs
- Post Name: Lady Sales & Business Development Executive
- Department Name: Planet Green Recycling LLC
- Monthly Salary: 4000 to 5999 AED + Incentives
- Gender: Females are preferable
- Last Date to Apply: 25th May 2022
Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in any stream from an authorized university.
- Candidates having 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in the similar role should apply.
- UAE driving license is a must and own car is an extra advantage.
- Must be able to join immediately
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting with potential customers
- Generating leads, and able to convert negative leads into positive
- Making presentations
- Create detailed proposal documents
- Close the sales cycle and negotiate the terms of agreement
- Must be dynamic and have a flair of developing business relationship with potential customers
- Knowledge of sales and marketing and ready to meet targets
How to Apply for Planet Green Recycling Careers: Candidates having above discussed norms can forward their complete resume through email to email@example.com. The official address of company is Planet Green Recycling L.L.C. Post Office Box 47973, Dubai United Arab Emirates and helpline mobile number is +971 50 5818106.