Nursing Jobs in Dubai – NURSING COURSES AND JOBS IN DUBAI – Nurses plan and provide medical and nursing care to patients, who are suffering from chronic or acute physical or mental ill health. So here, we will help you out with pursuing the course of Nursing and getting jobs in Dubai.
Latest Nursing Jobs in UAE
Eligibility to become Nurse in Dubai – Nursing Jobs in Dubai
- You must have had successfully completed +2
- 3 or 3½ years program of Diploma in Nursing from an affiliated Nursing academy is required
- You must submit an equivalent certificate of your Diploma in Nursing from Ministry of Education
- The Ministry focus attention on a Bachelor degree as the minimum qualified for Nurses
- Hold a Basic Life Support Certificate
- You must have minimum two years of experience to apply for registered Nurse
- Also, you can make three attempts to qualify the exam of registered Nurse, conducted by Dubai Health Authority.
Courses offered to become Nurse in Dubai
- Community Nursing Courses
- Pediatrics Nursing
- Midwifery Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Neonatal Nursing
- Home Care Nursing
- School Nursing and Nurse Practitioners Courses, etc.
Some Institutions that offer these courses in Dubai
- Dubai Medical College
- UOS College of Health Science, Dubai
- Health Career Intentional Pty Ltd, Dubai
- Knowledge Point Institute, Dubai
- Mohammed Bin Rashid University of Medicine and Health Science, Dubai
- International Health and Safety Training Center, Dubai, etc.
Career options after Nursing Courses
- Staff Nurse
- Nursing Service Administration
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent
- Industrial Nurse
- Department Supervisor
- Nursing Supervisor
- Ward Sister
- Nursing Superintendent
- Community Health Nurse (CHN)
- Director of Nursing
- Military Nurse
- Deputy Nursing Superintendent
- Teacher of Nursing, etc.
Skills required for Nursing Jobs in Dubai
- Communication skills
- Decision-making skills
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Organization skills
- Teamwork skills
- Diplomatic skills
- Leadership skills, etc.
Documents required to become a registered Nurse
- Passport (front and back)
- SSLC and Higher secondary certificate
- Nursing degree/Diploma certificate
- Mark list/Transcript
- Experience Certificate- Latest 2 year
- BLS certificate
- Good standing certificate.
Know how to become a registered Nurse
- Collect all your required documents
- Create an account on DHA e-service platform
- Pay the application fees
- Primary source verification
- Dubai Prometric exam
- Eligibility letter
Responsibilities of a Nurse – Nursing Jobs in Dubai
- Record medical history and symptoms
- Collaborate with the teams to plan for patient care
- Advocate for the health and wellbeing of patient
- Monitor patient health and record signs
- Administer medication and treatments
- Operate medical equipment
- Perform diagnostic tests, etc.
Pay scales in Dubai- The average pay scale in Dubai for Nurses are approximately 13,000-40,800 AED, including accommodation, transport and other benefits.