Newcastle City Council Jobs 2023 Architect Newcastle upon Tyne UK Jobs, The Department for Environment, Food, and Rural Affairs (Defra) is the British government agency in charge of protecting the country’s natural resources, bolstering the country’s innovative food and farming sector, and keeping the rural economy strong. We have a hand in nearly every aspect of people’s lives, from the nourishment they consume to the air they breathe and the water they drink.
Newcastle City Council Jobs – Today Jobs
- Post Updated 04th May 2023
- Sift starts after the ad
- Education Eligibility: Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
- Salary: £49,403 to £61,392 per year
Technical Skills Required:
- Service Focus (Practitioner level)
- Technical Understanding (Practitioner level)
Newcastle City Council Jobs – Roles
- Aligning ServiceNow platform capabilities with Defra’s strategic goals and ServiceNow strategy.
- Help the Platform Support Team adopt technical best practises, policies, and procedures.
- Architectural controls and new requirement impact analysis.