Nestle Dubai Recruitment 2022 – Warehouse Operations Manager Jobs in Dubai – The history of Nestle was begins in 1866, with foundation of the Anglo Swiss Condensed Milk Company. The authorized website of Nestle Dubai Recruitment is https://www.nestle.com. The location of job is Dubai only. Currently, Nestle Dubai is going to recruit talented staff against the post of Key Account Executive and HR Operations Manager. Candidates must have capability to manage, coordinate and update the head of department day to day schedule amongst other key deliverables. This includes coordinating with different stakeholders to organize events, meetings, bookings, and workshops.
Nestle Dubai Recruitment – Latest Opening
Posts Updated on 26th October 2022
- Job Location: Dubai
- Name of Post: Warehouse Operations Manager
- Eligibility Norms: University Degree in Business
- Experience:10 plus years of experience in warehouse management and experience working with 3rd party logistics operators
Nestle Dubai Recruitment Part-time Management Jobs
- Candidates should have strong digital literacy – MS Office 365 information is an extra advantage.
- Must have fluent in English, if you have knowledge of Arabic language also will be an extra plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, involving high level communication with external and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to influence, listen and simplify details depending upon target audience.
- Exceptional efficiency to organize tasks, work and excellent follow through and attention to details.
- Candidates must have ability to interface with all ranks of executives and staff working under the company.
- Execute effectively against multiple projects & deadlines, ability to work & thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound judgment, exercise independent, demonstrated efficiency to take initiative, anticipate needs.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Keep the company presentations up to date.
- Build relation between internal/ external parties and the head of the department.
- Extensive calendar management and coordinate scheduling for Nestle Health Science Department.
- Follow up on the weekly updates and monthly reports with different team members.
- Prepare conclusive reports and presentation if needed.
- Manage office support and administrative structure by ensuring office supply inventory, hampers and stationary.
- Fully manage external and internal meetings, bookings, workshops, entertainment, hotel dinner, meeting room set up, logistics and stationary.
- Support & participate in company events of employees.