Nakheel Group Careers 2022 Community Manager Jobs – The Nakheel is a Dubai based world leading master developer. Currently, Nakheel Group gives an opportunity to educated candidates for appointment against the post of Manager Cybersecurity & Network Operations Manager, Senior Manager Corporate Tax, and Community Manager. The authorized website of Nakheel Group Careers is https://www.nakheel.com.
Nakheel Group Careers – Latest Openings
Fresh Jobs updated on 03rd September 2022
- Nationality: No Bar
- Location: Dubai
- Eligibility Norms: Bachelor’s degree
Name of Post:
Expired Jobs – Nakheel Group Careers, TRM Vacancies
The Tenant Relations Manager is the spokesperson and primary contact within Nakheel Mall for all the tenants and will be responsible for ensuring all tenants are aligned and comply with regulations and policies defined in the Nakheel Mall, administer tenant issue and complaints resolution process.
- Name of Post: Tenant’s Relationship Manager
- Location: Dubai UAE
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Industries: Real Estate
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
- Job Functions: Management, Administrative & General Business
- Candidates should have qualified Degree with relevant working experience in retail tenancy environment.
- Minimum 04 years working experience in the relevant role.
- Updated of tenancy related issues in the shopping malls
- Organizing skills and strategic planning essential
- Fully aware of retail leasing and lease management
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills mandatory
- Team work
- Communicating and influencing skills
- English language is essential and Arabic may be useful but not necessary.
- Exposure and strong knowledge of the GCC retail market.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Attend to need of tenants in shopping malls.
- Manage the delivery of all retails tenancies across portfolio of Nakheel Malls.
- Build relationship to ensure the successful delivery of the short, medium, and long term expectations of Nakheel Mall stakeholders
- Provide consultations to tenants on operations needs and their business.
- Conduct, design, interpret, and evaluate tenant satisfaction surveys
- Evaluate and provide advice to the tenants on shop concept, selling strategies, image merchandise, and services
- Ensure all shops are open in time.
- Manage standard terms of tenancy agreement and administration systems.