NAFFCO Dubai Recruitment 2022 Environmental Officer Jobs in NAFFCO FZE – NAFFCO FZE (Free Zone Establishment) was founded in Dubai, UAE to become the leading producer of world and supplier of life safety solutions. The authorized website of NAFFCO Dubai Recruitment is www.naffco.com. NAFFCO offers complete solutions for all types of high quality firefighting equipment’s under one roof such as fire protection systems, addressable emergency systems, fire alarms, ambulances, custom made vehicle such as fire trucks, security systems, mobile hospitals and ARFF (airport rescue firefighting vehicles). The vision of NAFFCO DUBAI UAE is to be the number one provider of innovative solutions in environment, protecting life and property.
NAFFCO Dubai Recruitment – Latest Openings
Post Updated: 27th July 2022
- Name of Rank: Environmental Officer
- Name of Post: NAFFCO FZE
- Total Vacancies: Only One
- Location: Dubai
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Salary: 3000 to 3500 AED
NAFFCO Dubai Recruitment – MEP Planning Engineer Jobs
- Total Vacancies: Only Two (02 Posts)
- Name of Rank: MEP Planning Engineer
- Nationality: Pakistani, Filipino & Indian
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
- Education: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Technology/ Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical) and equivalent. The certificate of Primavera 6 (P6) is also required. Only male candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria: The age of candidates should be from twenty four to thirty years.
- Experience: Candidates should have 1 to 5 years of working experience in the same field and well versed in Fire Fighting System.
- Cost Analysis
- Work for Programs
Job Type/ Category:
- Can handle pressure
- Problem solving
- Executes assigned task in given time frame
Solutions & Products:
- Fire Doors
- Fire Pumps & Controllers
- Safety & Rescue
- Passive Fire Protection
- Extra Low Voltage Solutions
- Fire Protection System
- Fire Fighting Equipment
Address: The location of NAFFCO FZCO is at World Headquarters, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, U.A.E., Post Office Box 262 169 and helpline contact number is +971 (4) 815 1111.