My Brand Perfumes Recruitment 2021 Supervisor Jobs in Dubai – My Brand Perfumes was founded in the year 2017 and it is the leading perfumes retailer of UAE with a scintillating array of international luxury brands. The authorized website of My Brand Perfumes Recruitment is mybrandperfumes.com. From the widest collection of genuine luxury product, My Brand Perfumes offers a comprehensive selection of watches, fragrances, makeup, cufflinks and accessories. The helpline contact number of My Brand Perfumes, Dubai is +971 (4) 331 7867 and business hours from 10.00 AM to 10.00 PM (Sat to Thu).
My Brand Perfumes Recruitment 2021 Supervisor Jobs
- Name of Post: Retail Operations Supervisor – Perfumes
- Total No. of Posts: Only One (01 Vacancy)
- Gender: Females are only eligible to apply.
- Nationality: The preference will be given to Indians.
- Job Location: Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Benefits: Paid Leave, Air Tickets & Medical Insurance
- Monthly Salary: 5000 to 8000 AED
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification Education: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Management and Equivalent from an authorized University.
Working Experience: Candidates having experience from 3 to 8 years in the relevant stream will get preference.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Driving license preferable
- Arabic license is preferable
- Proven experience as retail supervisor
- Best practices of retail management
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
Role & Responsibilities:
- Allocate responsibilities to personnel and organize all store operations
- Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance
- Monitor purchases and stock levels and ensure they stay within budget
- Control and prepare the budget aiming for minimum efficiency and expenditure.
- Deals with complaints from clients to maintain reputation of store
- Oversee and plan in store promotional displays or events.
- Ensure that the store full fills the requirements of safety and legal health guidelines.