Melodica Dubai Careers 2022 Music Instruments Sales Jobs in Dubai – Melodica Music and Dance Institute, Dubai is United Arab Emirate top-rated dance and music school in the year 2017 to 2020. The school has 16 prime locations in Abu Dhabi and Dubai and 5000 students. The institute was founded by pop star Afshin who has more than five hundred professional concerts worldwide. The authorized website of Melodica Dubai Careers is https://melodica.ae. The school is dedicated to retaining and attracting the best possible Dance Instructors and Music Teachers from around the world to join their family.
Melodica Dubai Careers – Latest Openings
Post Updated on 11th October 2022
- Organization: Melodica Music & Dance School [Melodica Dubai Careers]
- Music Instruments Sales
- Call Center Agents – Outbound Sales
- Front Desk Officers – Female
- Job Location: Dubai (UAE)
- Interview Date: 12th October 2022
- Timing: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Address: Office #1506, 15th Floor, Mazaya Business Avenue AA1, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
Melodica Dubai Careers – Music Teacher Jobs
Name of Posts:
- Music Teacher
- Dance Instructors
- Bachelor Degree in Music/Music Education
- Professional one year musical instrument experience with a solid foundation in music theory
- Proficient in English (written and verbal)
- Teachers having knowledge to teach piano and other musical instrument will be given preference.
- Creativity and flexibility to adapt the curriculum goals
- Basic IT knowledge
- Ability and interest to be a role model to parents and students as an artist, scholar, teacher and encourage students to develop holistically.
- Prepare and plan lessons about the needs of individual student and exam syllabuses
- Compile reports, provide feedback and asses abilities of students.
- Awareness of examination requirements and ensure up-to-date knowledge.
Procedure to Apply:
Only qualified and eligible candidates shall be contacted for a pre-screening mobile conversation by the HR department. Kindly send the resume (updated CV) through email to email@example.com. If a candidate is not contacted by HR department of Melodica, it means yours application has unfortunately not been successful. Kindly fill only valid email address and working contact number in CV.